POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.general : POV Ray Book Starting : Re: POV Ray Book Starting Server Time
7 Aug 2024 01:18:06 EDT (-0400)
  Re: POV Ray Book Starting
From: Chris Cason
Date: 29 Jan 2002 01:23:05
Message: <3c563fc9@news.povray.org>
> Mailing lists are threaded. Perhaps you're just using software that
> doesn't display mail threading.

Most mail clients I have used fail to make use of those headers that
facilitate threading in mail messages. Whereas threading in news
readers is almost universal (though sometimes not as well done as it
could be).

Therefore, for all intents and purposes, my comment about mailing lists
not being threaded is true (at least for a good proportion of readers).

-- Chris